Tuesday, August 13, 2013

freeze please?

lately i've feeling extra nostalgic. i can't stand the thought of my kids growing up. i've been trying to take more pictures of every day moments. moments of real. moments of my kids doing the things that make them "them" in whatever stage. 

this morning our "real" looked like this:


cal has decided sitting is for the weak hearted. this is typical him. every meal, every snack. if i can see this kid through until he's 18 then someone please send me to hawaii. with a non-virgin pina colada. also, i'm taking volunteers to come vacuum my kitchen floor 10.2 times a day. meals=throwing practice.


oh reese. can i just put you in a bottle and never let you go? don't turn 4. ever. or ask me why your friends say butt and our family says bum. or try and find as many excuses to say butt during our conversation. your morning giggles and stories and coloring are just about my favorite thing. someday i'm sure going to miss those "why???"'s and colored people with giant circle eyes.


spence. don't ever tell your siblings, but you're my favorite. okay, not really. but kind of. that dimpled chin just about does me in. you make me want to have about 5 million more children. and if it wasn't for my darn pubic symphisis i get during pregnancy i just might try. so maybe i'll have to settle for two (crossing fingers..).

i exist! my goal this summer has been to be in more pictures.  i feel like often times moms are the ones behind the camera, so documented life = no mom. dear children, you were not orphans. also, please wear sunscreen so you don't have giant wrinkles at the age of 28.


No comments:

Post a Comment